#1 12-10-16 17:17

llist

WE Website(s)

#2 12-10-16 17:34

jikuusaber

Re: WE Website(s)

Thanks for doing this, llist. dsgrntldpenguin and I were just talking about the need for something like this today - collating all these bits and pieces is the best way to notice details about the "story thus far."

Also, documenting some of the pathways to the puzzle solutions would be helpful to those of us who can't keep up on that front ;_;

#3 12-10-16 17:46

JustInCayce

A great resource to build together! Yeah, there are so many things to compile potentially: puzzle solution paths (walkthroughs), available game URLs, documents (PDFs), journal entries, interview connections, story summaries, NEX's posts, and other parts. Ordering all of these things brings us back to the questions about archives and organization that Semaphore raised in a previous thread. But now we have a place to work out some of those questions in a practical way.

#4 12-10-19 17:00

Kostas

Writing to say that the major hubs should be up to date on the wiki with passwords, puzzle walkthroughs, and the documents available at each hub. Hopefully that gives anyone who wants to catch up time before #4 starts in a few hours.

#5 12-10-19 18:03

llist

#6 12-10-26 14:50

Kostas

Just wanted to mention that the Wiki is more or less up to date to where we are now - still have a few things to do - but good especially for information/files from previous hubs

#7 12-10-26 16:04

mercury154

I intend on learning how to add to the wiki this weekend, and add some of the more narrative elements of the game, including the character this I've been compiling.

#8 12-11-15 23:08

Would like to help out with the Wiki too- is there anything in particular which needs attention? Great job with what's already on the wiki llist and Kostas.

Board footer