#1 14-04-14 12:11

Parkaboy73
Banned

Mani4est: Opening Up an Inter-view

I'm not an expert. I played Speculation twice and I’ve built an archive of the experience with Hoof and tinkertailor, but the game is always changing. Since the Archivists have been around for a while, we’re willing to answer any questions about playing the game and making "Nexus X." So here's your chance to ask us anything! We'll make just about anything manifest in the interest of finding a way forward.

But here’s the catch: We’ll only answer in eight-word fragments, as NEX might have done. So if you want a useful response, think carefully about how you ask your questions!

#2 14-04-15 22:48

dem0sthenes

Re: Mani4est: Opening Up an Inter-view

Well, I suppose given the apparent need for posts in this thread in order to receive the eighth password, compounded with the ever-ticking time bomb in the header, here's a question:

Why did you all, as the makers of Nexus X, include that timer?

#3 14-04-16 16:40

NEX
Administrator

PENDULUM'S PAUSE, PARKABOY'S POST, PLUS PLAYERS' PARTICIPATION PLANNED

#4 14-04-17 17:49

dem0sthenes

Well, looks like it's up to the ancient rhetorician to continue the conversation.

So NEX, why must one player simultaneously control both the Player X and Player EX accounts? (At least as I understand the phrasing of one of Parka's rules...)

#5 14-04-17 22:45

NEX
Administrator

PLENARY POPULATION PERMITTED, PLURIPLAYER POSSIBILITY PREF_ERRED, PLEASE POST

#6 14-04-19 23:01

dem0sthenes

Well NEX, I guess I'll continue our fractured interview, for now.

Do you know and will you disclose the real-life identities of Parkaboy, Hoof, and tinkertailor?

#7 14-04-22 10:52

NEX
Administrator

sorry, i had a busy weekend :P

ahem, back in character now:

PLAYERS' PUBLIC PERSONS? POSITIVE. PROVIDING PLAYERS' PARTICULARS? POSSIBILITY.

Board footer