#1 14-04-15 23:00

Parkaboy73
Banned

Specul8te: Becoming Player X and/or Player EX

Dear Player Xs and X Players,

Speculation ended in 2012 with a choice made by the players. And now a single question still remains: "Who is Player X?"

But was it Player X or Player EX? What is the difference? Is it one of you? Is it a she? Is it a he? Is it an it? Is it a we? Is the game over or is there another round to go? What's next?

I joined the Speculation forums exactly two years ago. I didn't know it then but this final post was my purpose. I have asked my questions and I have created two entities:

Username: Player X
Password: password

Username Player EX
Password: password

I have done what is necessary and it is up to all of you now. Hoof and tinkertailor, you know what to do.

Histrionically yours,
Parkaboy73

#2 14-04-15 23:01

NEX
Administrator

Re: Specul8te: Becoming Player X and/or Player EX

Ok, you asked for it...I was looking forward to finally banning someone (like NDD), but I can't believe it has to be you.

Parka asked me to convey some ground rules for this final thread since I'll be moderating, NEX style:

BOTH PLAYERS' PASSWORDS WILL BE RESET TO password
BOTH PLAYERS' POSTS WILL BE POSTED HERE ALONE
ANY PLAYER NOT BOTH PLAYERS WILL NOT POST
ANY PLAYER CAN BE ANY PLAYER PLEASE LOGON

#3 14-04-18 15:58

Player X

I am "Player X." I am also many other players. If I write in red, will you take me seriously?

#4 14-04-28 01:53

Player EX

Did I choose to be Player EX? Or was the choice already made for me?

#5 14-05-07 12:26

Player X

I was a choice. You, I'm not so sure about. Is freedom the subject of our exchange?

#6 14-05-09 12:39

Player X

X is the unknown variable; it has always been. Its ambiguity represents the collective effort of each player. Like Schrödinger's cat, it represents all players at once. After all, is an individual anything but a combination of all the things they have ever interact with?

I am you and you are me.

Board footer