#1 12-05-05 00:11

LEVEL 4/5SOCIOPATH

#2 12-05-05 21:10

McAlec

Re: LEVEL 4/5SOCIOPATH

His first name is James... Other documents will tell of his hire date, I imagine.

#3 12-05-07 13:06

scythe2112

I looked through all documents I could find mentioning Powell, but none of them had his hire date in it - which again would be far too easy. But as his resume is dated March 7 BR 12 and his conduct violations happen first on june 2 BR 12, we would have around 100 possibilities - less than that, I imagine, as he was clearly working some time at metacorp before his violations started - to go through, if we wanted to use brute force. But this isn't very elegant and I strongly believe we find some clue to his hiring date somewhere. But, as I said, either the clue is hidden good within the documents we already have or we need to find a new one. Either way, I'm stuck here

#4 12-05-07 20:37

Hollywood

#5 12-05-08 10:37

McAlec

A pretty marked congruence (I really don't know what is up with my vocabulary.) Maybe we need to figure out what BR means to get the right year..

#6 12-05-09 02:35

#7 12-05-09 05:17

McAlec

Well done, GBP and Hollywood! To think it was that simple. And yeah, generic, that's how the password is confirmed.

#8 12-05-09 23:56

I took another look at the two pdfs linked in the thread. It seems that the pdf from FITNESS is the beginning of the rPhone log investigated by Simone Matheson. In particular, the first three violations match up.

This leads to the following inferences:
IC and OC abbreviations stand for incoming and outgoing calls, respectively.
EN and EX abbreviations stand for entering and exiting areas D1-D4, but James was only in D1 (first day) and D2. Bizarrely, he is listed as entering D1 at 1517 on June 1 but exiting D2 at the end of the day.
James Powell's phone (serial number?) is G77-6AJX.

And a wild guesses on my part: Simone claims that firing employee Z-15584 will result in failing to meet the heterogeneity criteria. Simone is the EVP for Human and AI Resources. The heterogeneity quota thus applies to the number of humans and AIs. Whichever James is, Gordon Foster's department is short on that number.

Board footer